I'm passing on the following questions from a friend. I can't answer these questions but if anyone can assist it would be appreciated. Here are the questions:

I wonder if you or any of your knowledgeable friends could answer a few questions
I have regarding the burning of audio on a DVD writable disk.
I am not referring to the burning of video files or data files but of finalized audio
tracks on a DVD disk that can be played back by a DVD player like one can when playing
back standard audio CDs.
I understand that Audio CDs are limited to a maximum of 99 tracks. Does the same
apply when burning audio tracks on a blank DVD disk?
When burning audio tracks on a blank DVD disk, does one use the same settings in
Nero Burning Rom as one does when burning audio tracks on a standard CD writable
disk?
If the answer to the previous question is "no", what are the necessary settings I
should be sure to have when burning Audio tracks on the DVD disk?
I hope you can help me with these questions as I have a project that requires me
to burn as many audio tracks on a single disk as the system will allow.
Thanks in anticipation,

Regards Steve,
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]