Hello again list:  Yesterday I put in an inquiry to the list, looking for
help in being able to hear things like audio streaming in stereo..and the
like in stereo.  I have a 'Crystall DWM Audio souncard (if you call it a
"sound card)..am running Windows ME and Jaws 3.7u.  Had to change a few
things last week as my Internet Explorer caused me problems; I went into
MSconfig..and with the help of a good computer tech, was able to get that
problem resolved.  Thing is, now, I notice that..when the computer boots
up..and the little "music" starts to play, it's in "mono"..and not stereo;
everything else that I hear is coming through in mono as well..things like
XM on line..and the like.  So I really need to know..how do I get it back
like it's supposed to be (and I'll tell you before anybody says, "It's
because you have a cCrystal DMW Audio Sound Card"..yes..I did used to hear
things that were supposed to be heard in stereo as such!  Hope someone can
help me here!  Thanks in advance.
Tom Kaufman


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to