----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai D. Bucciarelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: I-pod questions
I don't know about the IBM, but IPODS can play MP3 WMA, and wave files, as
well as Audible books. They're not that accessible for blind users. I know
there is an alternative to Itunes, but still its not accessible. Access
World did a review of the Ipod.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kurt E. Yount" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:08 PM
Subject: I-pod questions
I have two questions about I-pods. Does an I-pod take CDs and compress them, or does it take them as they are. And, in that case, can you put MP3s on there. Also, what will I pay for a good size one and can it be used with an IBM? Thanks. Kurt
_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
