Try the link found on the Bill Sparks page of news/talk stations. He has added it, along with several others.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Fettgather" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:56 AM
Subject: KMOX Online

Hi to the list.
It appears as if the new KMOX Internet stream, which can be found at
www.kmox.com
uses a Flash movie to deliver their feed, and so far I have had no luck in
activating the unlabeled buttons to start the stream.
I am wondering if anyone has had any better luck?
The fastest way to find the link to activate the player is to look for the
word NEW on the page.
I'll look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Thanks.