-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry N
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:58 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: recording question with live 365

Hi there. I use the Live 365 player because as far as I know I have to
do that in order to receive the preferred member content that I am
paying for.
If I access a stream on WMP or Winamp I receive the ads and lower
quality streams that I'm paying to avoid.  Plus streams are blocked when
they reach a certain number of free users, which I also want to avoid.
So then I guess the question comes down to this. Is there a way to play
Live 365 preferred content through Winamp or WMP?

Larry