hi. The only way to actually save an audio stream is to record it yourself using another audio recording program like goldwave or sound forge. Or, if the person providing the stream offers an on-demand archive, you might be able to download that. But under normal circumstances, streams are of live content, so it's not usual that people would want to do this, but I can sure see why people would want to.


At 12:34 PM 3/23/2005, you wrote:
Hello All, I have WinAmp on the computer and I noticed there is some where to do audio streaming, how does this work? and can I save a audio stream? I would appreciate as much help on this as possible please.
Regards


Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK
contact details
skype andyshipp55
echolink node 220334
Home phone +44-0, 1604 517007
Mobile 07773457805

I also  moderate the blind-gardening group



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to