Hello List:  Some of you may remember a while back, I posted an
inquiry..asking if anyone knew why I couldn't get "TR" to make a stereo
recording.  Well..here's a sort of "update"..to my saga; I have since
updated my drivers to my sound chip..it being a Crystall WDM audio chip.  It
accomplished one of the things I was hoping for; "TR" will now make stereo
recordings for me!  Aw..but I still have a problem!  I'm finding
that..whenever I run "Skype".."TR" will give me a "mono" recorder; I can
restart the computer; Total Recorder will once again produce a stereo
recording; the question is: "WhY?"  It is evident to me that "Skype" is
changing something..but what?  I'm running Windows ME, am running Skype
version 1.2 (can't remember all the numbers)..and ''TR 4.--something; it's
the "standard" version.  Sorry if I havn't provided enough info; hopefully
someone on here can explain to me what is going on!  Thanks in advance.
Tom Kaufman