Kelly
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Pollard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 1:59 AM
Subject: Nero help please!
Hello List members,I have just recentley started useing NeroVersion 5.5,Via
a friends 10 step Tutorial, for burning and copying audio cd's,
without any real trouble.however whilst attempting to copy a
Commercialmusic Cd,everything was ok up to and including the copying of
the source disk which Jaws relayed to me at this point I inserted the Blank
cd disk into the Drive, then came the problem, Nero would not burn and
copy the new blank disk.I would be very grateful for any help .Also is it
simpler to use the Wizord for this task?, if so, instruction for it's use
would also be apreciated.Thanking you in anticipation Alan Pollard,
-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04
_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
