Hi Don:

I've had quite a bit of experience with wireless headphones.  Here are some
thoughts concerning your query:

1.  If you are in to experiencing the quality of sound that you can obtain
from a good wired set, you'll have a tough time finding them; and if you do
find them, they will be big bucks.

2.  The headphone transmitters are very easy to overload causing distortion:
especially if you like extra base or treble.

3. The 900 MHZ frequency is susceptible to blind spots when, for example,
you go to another room.

I would advise you to purchase a wireless headset from a store that will
allow you ample time to try them with a view to refunding your money if you
are not completely satisfied.

Another option you might consider is a good digital FM transmitter and use
some kind of a radio receiver to receive the signal. This too, however, has
its drawbacks.

I'm sure that others can add, agree, or disagree, about my comments.

Cheers.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Don Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pcaudio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: wireless headphones info


    Hi:
I am thinking of experimenting with wireless headphones.  Logitech if I can
find them

Does anybody have anypositive or negative thoughts on this type of head
phone.
I assume an antenna will plug into the sound card and perhaps software will
come with it.
Any info appreciated.
Don
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.5 - Release Date: 4/7/2005



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to