Jim,

In addition to your other problems, it appears, at least on my server, that 
your messages are "doubling"; they are coming through twice.  Don't know if 
you had noticed this.

Thanks,

-Mac-
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Noseworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio" <[email protected]>; "MIDI-MAG: Blind folks and their use 
of MIDI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:05 PM
Subject: a Sound Forge 8 question: second try.


Hi Gang:

When I use automatic threshold recording mode, I am only able to record 29 
seconds of audio.  I have two hours left on the drive.  The program simply 
stops recording.

I can't seem to find anything in the recording window that will allow me to 
specify unlimited time. Can anyone explain why I am limited to 29 seconds 
and how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks all over the place gang.
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to