Hi.
        There are many ways to record all sorts of live streams. The most
often used, and simplest, is through a program like Total Recorder
        http://www.totalrecorder.com
        which will record the live stream as it plays. Alternatively, a
program like Stream Down
        http://stream-down.cocsoft.com
        or offline explorer from
        http://www.metaproducts.com
        will download the real/wma file to your hard drive and you can then
listen to it, convert it to MP3, etc. The advantage this has over Total
Recorder and other programs like it is that one need not hear the live
stream as it downloads. One can download the stream and listen later.
        Aman