Denis, the cdg and mp3 files i am talking about are Karaoke files. I want to burn them onto a cd that can then be played back on a home Karaoke machine.
Billy




----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: cdg .mp3 files



TO MAKE A VCD OR SVCD THEY WOULD NEED TO BE CONVERTED TO A BIN FILE.
OTHERWISE IN THE CASE OF AVI AND MPEG FILES I PUT MINE ON A DATA DISC AND
PLAY THEM IN WINAMP.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trueblue & Proud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: cdg .mp3 files



Chris, I haven't come across any software that will burn these type files.
The burn software I use is Nero, and this software does not burn CDG files
at all. The only way it is possible to put these files onto disk using Nero
burning rom. Is to first, convert them into .bin files, with a cue file.
That is what I have been told. Whither there are some other software that
will do the job better, I don't know.
Some people say that CDRWIN software is much better for burning such files,
but I can't seem to be able to get it to work at all.
Billy




----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: cdg .mp3 files



hi
 I've changed the subject line so it's a bit more descriptive, these
files? really doesn't describe what's going on.


Why not just burn them to a data cd?
I mean, if everything I've learned over the years is true and you burn
them to a data cd, and if you have a suitable player that can play these
things, you should be just fine. or hell, if you can find a player that
will play them, you should be good to go. i don't know where you got the
advice that they have to be converted to a .bin file to be burned to a cd,
that doesn't seem right to me. but then again I've never worked with the
file type before so maybe it's the one instance that's different about
this whole thing, all i can think of is to just burn the files to a data
cd and it should work fine, no conversion should be needed.



are you trying to actually convert these things to mp3 files that you can play in Winamp or some other kind of audio player? Seems like you're taking the long way round.

At 05:17 AM 4/18/2005, you wrote:

hi guys, been trying for so long, to find anyone who can help with this
problem.
                I have lots of Karaoke music files. .cdg .mp3 files. I
have been told that such files must be converted to .bin files before
they can be burned to disk.
This is where I 'm gettting stuck. I have been using mp3+toolz to convert
to .bin. This has been working all right for me, but I've now been told
that there should be a cue file along with the .bin files, but for some
unknown reason, I don't sseem to have the cue files mentioned.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Or is there a more speech friendly prog than mp3+toolz I can use for this
job.
Any help with burning these files would be really very helpful indeed.
Billy


_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to