From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: There's a tool to combine .wav or .mp3 files.

Doing it with MP3 files is a bit of a gamble, since MP3 files joined in
this way do not have correct header information, they were not meant to be
joined in this fashion. Vorbis files, on the other hand, were ment to be
joined this way, though this process still gives some Linux systems
trouble.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]