hi jerry, what would you suggest to play the file. the midi file that i have is for my mobile phone. i downloaded from the net. but it is a quiet track. also does gold wave support midi files, because i can not open the midi file in gold wave. it just tells me that it is the wrong format.

please can you give me some further instructions.

cheers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Richer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: midi file to quiet

Anthony! You should be able to play the MIDI file in whatever MIDI
player you like, set your Sound Card to record from "What You Hear", Stereo
Mixer or whatever it's called on your computer and record the audio in
Goldwave. Once it's recorded just increase the volume.

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: Standard $345.00, Professional $575.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 5.0: $700, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 8.0 with CD Architect 5.2: $250, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally. Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com