I'm using the replay Radio driver with good results when recording with that program, but I am running into a problem with the driver. Whenever I log onto windows, the Replay driver takes over for my sound card as default for just about all audio instances, no matter the program or audio format, creating the need to correct the problem on a daily basis. How can I limit the Replay Driver to activity involving Replay Radio only.?

Thanks in advance.

Larry