I have two commercially manufactured CDs I ripped several years ago. But I deleted the ripped files to save hard drive space, last year. Now that I have a new external hard drive, I'm re-ripping all my CDs. But, when I try to rip these two particular Cds, the rip fails on all tracks. (I'm using Easy CD-DA Extractor, as my ripper.)

can anyone tell me why a Cd should "go bad" like that? Am I likely to have the same problem if I replace the Cds?

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, nÃe C. R. Guttman