Hello Rob. send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and that
will put you on the podcasting list.


*********** REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********

On 5/13/2005 at 2:49 PM Rob DeZonia wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>     Well it's been about 3 years since I've been on the pc-audio list.  A
>lot has changed, the moderator, and the address. *grin*
>     Anyway I have a quick question.  I was going through the archives and
>found out there is a list dedicated to podcasting.  The email address was
>not shown.  Could someone please post the address so I can subscribe to
it?
>     Also, is there an easier agregator to use than Ipodder?  I can do it
>but there must be an easier way out there somewhere to listen to podcasts.
> 
>     Thanks.
>
>          Rob
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
>-- 
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.9 - Release Date: 5/12/2005


                

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1                       
                                        
             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to