Hello Peter:

Your questions:
1.  I'll leave the answer to someone who is able to provide a more technical
explaination concerning the Latency issue. I'm afraid I would only muddy the
waters.

2. It sounds like you have the latest panel. Make sure you install the
latest drivers.

3.  I do not own an Audio File soundcard; so I am unable to comment
concerning that card.

Cheers.



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:09 AM
Subject: Re: Updated DeltaPanel Scripts.


> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your scripts on the Delta. Now that I can access the panels and
> hear what they are about,A I have a couple of questions.
>
> 1. There is a setting about Latency which I don't understand the
> significance. It seems to be set to 256. Should I change it or why would
I?
>
> 2. The panel seems to have the number
> Panel Version: 1.03.26 - 2.6.00
>
> Is this the best or most recent that will work with your scripts. Note I
> also downloaded the recent driver that you posted info about.
>
> 3. I have the Audio File, not the 66 which you referr to in the Insert-H
> section.
>
> My congrats on excellent work.
>
> P.
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Jim Noseworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "MIDI-MAG: Blind folks and their use of MIDI"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "PC Audio" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:03 AM
> Subject: Updated DeltaPanel Scripts.
>
>
> Hi Folks:
>
> For those who use my M-Audio DeltaPanel JFW scripts, listen up.
>
> There has been an update to the scripts.  I think you'll find that access
to
> the panel is complete as well as  understandable.
>
> The direct link is:
> ftp.compuconference.com/J6DeltaPanel05092005.zip
>
> I will also try and deposit the file on the MIDI-Mag ftp site.
>
> Cheers.
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.10 - Release Date: 5/13/2005
>
>


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to