From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Easy CD *extractor*?

The program is called Easy CDDa Extractor. It is extremely
speech-friendly. I am not sure of the exact price, but I don't in any way
regret paying it. It's primarily for ripping CD's, but it will also create
them, and convert from one file format to another.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]