Well, I googled it the way you spelled it, and I'm more confused than 
before.  I typed "CDDA" as you did (actually I copied and pasted what you'd 
typed).  And that got me links to three things, with the crucial difference 
being the format:  There's Easy CDDA Extractor, as you typed.  Then there's 
Easy CD-DA Extractor, which may or nay not be something different, announced 
as a pro quality program version 8-point-something, from a company whose 
name begins with the letters poin.  And then there are hits for Easy CD DA 
Extractor, with a space between the CD and the DA.

And then there are all these different version numbers.  Can you clarify?

Thanks.
e
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Easy CD *extractor*?


The program is called Easy CDDa Extractor. It is extremely
speech-friendly. I am not sure of the exact price, but I don't in any way
regret paying it. It's primarily for ripping CD's, but it will also create
them, and convert from one file format to another.
Bruce

-- 
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Yardbird wrote:

> I missed most of a recent thread discussing this program, and just now
> realized that it must not be the same thing as the Roxio Easy CD/DVD
> *Creator.* Is this also a program for burning and copying CDs?  Is it 
> screen
> reader accessible?  How much does it cost?  Is there a Web page where I 
> can
> learn more about it or consider ordering it?
>
> ThnaThanks.
>
>
>
>

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.17 - Release Date: 5/25/2005




-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.17 - Release Date: 5/25/2005


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to