I have a mic that came with my computer and have a sound blaster live card. I would like to use a good microphone. This is a little plastic one. Is there one that is more compatible with the sound blaster or would work better?


web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hutson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: Looking For Mike Jack On SB Live Soundcard?


Hi all.

I just got an SB Live sound card and I am trying to locate the mike jack. I am guessing it is either in front of the speaker jack or just behind it, on my computer, or just to the left or right of it on someone elses machine. If someone could tell me which one it is I would be REAL appreciative. I want to find a voice chat room but got to get a mike working first, guess that might help, ha ha.
T I A,
Paul
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to