Ah, it's those cyber chicken bones and shakers that work every time.  Glad it's
working for you now.

Do you need any further information about the program?

I will contact you off list about your post to Angel and the extent of coverage
of the Music Store.

Clifford

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5/31/2005 5:02:03 PM >>>
Clifford,

I don't believe it! You must have voodoo! Since you said it works for you, I
went ahead and tried again to trigger the "Burn your CD" button, in either
of the usual manners. When I press the space bar on the button, the player
starts, and not the burner, as before. But, when I press enter on the
button, the burn now begins! I don't know why it didn't before; I don't know
why it does now, aside from your voodoo. But it's working! Thanks!