I think this is the website you are looking for.

http://oldversion.com/ 


****************************************
Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528
========================================
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: old version web site address needed

I need the URL for oldversion.com or is it oldversions.com. I do
not want to go to the wrong address and get spyware. I know I
can do a google on this but to be sure I figured I ask here.

Looking for Real Player 8 basic version. I want a backup copy of
this player.

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to