I just read a less than enthusiastic review in the 05-2005 issue of Smart Computing.
They did not give alternative recommendations.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: which version of Nero is the screen reader favorite?

P.S.

Cancel that request. I just found a very positive review of Nero Version 6
Ultra at

http://www.accesswatch.info/reviewdisplay.php?pid=0000000013&PHPSESSID=2a652adccfc51dfd6dd396d0ca6e822f

And now I'm clear about this.  Thanks to anyone who was about to post.

Daniel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>