Greetings,
Well, I installed the plug in, and made sure that the first two letters of
the file name were in lower case.
Nero still says that the vorbis files are unsupported.
I'm using Nero 6.6. Is there anything else I need to do to configure Nero
so that it will burn my vorbis files to audio CD?
Thanks,
Barry.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 12:56 AM
Subject: The ogg vorbis plug in for Nero 6 works
I want to confirm that the ogg vorbis plug in for Nero 6 works
great. It allows one to burn a .ogg file to cd as an audio. I am
not sure if it will do .ogg data cd but it should be easily done
by just copying the files to a cd-r.
Someone posted the url for the nxmyogg.zip to this a few days
ago or week ago. Check the archives for this link.
Anyone know of other such plug ins for Nero 6 that work?
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]