Well I still have Nero 5.5, so I only know that someone said that it's the most accessible version of Nero. Mine seems pretty accessible, but I do have to do a lot of tabbing around. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: comparing Easy CD Extractor vs. Easy CD/DVD Creator v. 6

Gary,
Do you by chance know what they actually mean by this?  I have Version 6
now, and so far as I can judge, it's very accessible, in the sense that Jaws
readily speaks all the controls and such.  Personally, I wouldn't mind if
you didn't have to tab around and guess the order in which you do certain
things, and figure out which tab or page you're on, but when someone creates a blind friendly program that ameliorates *that* kind of problem, wel, I'll
switch political parties.  or something like that.
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>