From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary Petraccaro
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:06 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: .RA files

It seems I have some .RA files in my collection and I need to know if they
can be converted to .MP3, what with, and with what kind of changes to their
quality.
Also, some of these have associated .PAR files with them which my SmartPar
thinks are corrupt.  Are there different .PAR systems where they wouldn't be

corrupt?  Where do I find them.  If any of these questions are inapropriate
to this list, tell me where I should ask.
Thanks.