Greetings. I havelaunched a podcast, Baha'i Perspectives. The files are located at http://bahai-perspectives.info.

I make my podcast available for regular streaming and downloading for those who prefer this method of access. Two people who use Windows Media Player instead of Winamp to access mp3 files have said that they cannot listen to or download one program (program 2,) and that clicking on the download link, (the link to the mp3 file) simply results in it streaming just like clicking on the m3u file would do. I don't use wMP to play mp3 files, can see no difference in my html that would cause a difference, and can't replicate any of this with Winamp. Can anybody shed any light on what either I or the users can do to get the files?

Dean
http://bahai-perspectives.info

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to