Ok.  I'll try that.  Wish I had thought of it.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Sherry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: Making Audio Disc


Select all but the first track and then all should be as you want.
Cheers
Andrea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:49 PM
Subject: Making Audio Disc


I want to make an audio disc with Nero 5.5 latest version. I ctrl-a to select all tracks in the New window, and change the 2 second pause to 0. When I try to burn the cd, I get an error message saying that my drive doesn't support my settings and allows only a 2-3 second pause for the first track. It's a relatively new drive, Sony Dru-530A.
What am I missing?
Thanks.


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to