have you suggested it to him?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jardata_Mailservices" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:28 AM
Subject: Easy CDDA Extractor 821
Well!
I can't for the life of me understand why the writer changed the
check/unchecked notification feature at all. It use to work just fine and
it did not do anything bad to the program so why bother with it. I
purchased the program back in early 2000/20001 and that original version
allowed you to just arrow up and down the list and it would let you know
which track was checked or unchecked. In fact, there was an option in the
settings area that asked you whether or not you wanted to use check boxes or
not. With this checked to yes ensured you would have this data read or you
could set things with checkboxes and know whether or not a track was
selected or not. The layout acts the same, so why not put it back. I just
can't understand why programmers feel they must tamper with things that
work. There is absolutely nothing improved in the program by making this
info ungettable.
I would say to the programmer "put it back and make the program better for
us all."
James Robinsonothehc
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]