Hi Don,

I returned mine, because it often produced just digital noise, when I
recorded something with it. At www.taperssection.com are messages from
other people with the same problem. So, if you sometimes just hear
noise when you've recorded stuff with the Edirol, you're not alone.

Good luck

   <*** Michael Lang ***>