Yeah, George! It is Rhapsody 3 I've downloaded and I find myself pretty clueless, even trying to use my JAWS cursor to find stuff. I'm most interested in downloading; I guess I have to check out Rhapsody to go somehow. Is there some sort of little tutorial somewhere? The Help file drives me a bit mad, but I'll keep at it. I'm just trying to find a fairlyy inexpensive legal source for lots of varieties of MP3 downloads. If there's a more accessible source out there, I might try that. Emusic was okay but didn't quite have what I was looking for. Any help is appreciated, and I thank you all for your responses so far.

Kathy Szinnyey
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or