Hi all, a friend is wanting me to show him the steps for converting on
the fly, and other things with total recorder, but something happened
where he lost all his information, and his registration key, and
they've changed all the dialogs around in total recorder 5.2, so that
now, I don't know where to tell him to go to do things like the tab
control, whereby you could check the second of two radio buttons to
tell total recorder not to use its' driver, unless it is running, and
other things, plus, check boxes such as turn off sounds assigned to
system events, because in 5.2, there's just a tree-view with 5 items,
and it would seem that if he has total recorder installed, that he
could go into the various dialogs and look at his settings, but I don't
know if he even has total recorder installed or what, and I had written
an exhaustive message as to how to do this, but if the tab control
isn't there anymore, then where do we go in version 5.2, or if he
doesn't have 5.2 installed, can he safely go back to version 5.0,
adjust things via the familiar settings he was use to, and then install
5.2 over 5.0 after making the necessary setting changes he wishes, as
he made no effort to back anything up, and I want to help him, but I
don't know where to go from here, and perhaps you've seen Kevin's
messages regarding this on this list.  Thanks, but maybe one of you, or
a bunch of people can assist him.  

Marty



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to