From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andy
Sent: July 29, 2005 6:18 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Backing up mp3's onto a dvd

Hi Peter

I burned mp3's onto a standard cd and Simon was able to listen to the music
on his boss wave machine.  I could also listen to it on my dvd player which
is under my tv.  I understand that a dvd can hold mp3 tracks, but cannot get
Easy CD Creator to do it for me.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at: