I have heaps of mp3 files that I want to burn to CDs, creating CDs with
various themes. I am presently creating a folder for each CD, and
prepending track numbers to the file names to order them. The trouble I run
into is calculating the total length of the collection to make sure that I
am gathering one CD's worth of tracks into a folder. I'd love to have a
Windows Explorer extenssion that would add a "estimated length" column to
the Windows Explorer detail view and display a total length for selected
files in the status bar.

In the few burning programs I have tried, I have found organizing files for
burning to be clumsy. None support cut/pastes from Windows Explorer to the
burn list, for instance. I always have to use the JAWS cursor to hunt down
the space remaining on the CD as I am compiling a burn list, etc. I wish I
could find better tools.

I imagine there are several other JAWS users out there who do quite a bit
of this and have found more efficient methods. How do you other JAWS users
do this? What tools and programs do you use?

Matt King
Accessibility End User Advocate
IBM Enterprise Services/Corporate Accessibility CoC
Phone: (719) 520-3006, Tie line: 8-656-3006
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IBM Internal Accessibility Tools:
http://w3.ibm.com/tools/it/ittools.nsf/main/pwd_PWDResources.htm
IBM Internal Accessibility Transformation Home:
http://w3.ibm.com/transform/cio.nsf/main/pwd_main.htm
IBM Accessibility Center: http://www.ibm.com/able