Hello List!

I have a subscription to Audible books and have purchased and downloads many 
titles.  I have installed the Audible player and it says I can record my 
Audible books onto CD's that will play in normal players.  I have tried to use 
the Audible recording features, bu never can get it done.

My question is:  How do I record my Audible books onto DVD's or CD's for future 
playback and storage?  I have Roxio 6 and Nero.  Each time I try it in Audible, 
it tells me no recorder is selected or something.  It would be easier to do it 
in Roxio or Nero.

I would like to put them on DVD's because I probably could get most of my books 
on one DVD each.  then I'd like to be able to put them in a DVD player or CD 
player and have them play.  Now, the books are in the Audible player in-box and 
in a folder somewhere on my system.  

Give me a step-by-step approach to recording them.  I am not trying to break 
any Audible codes or anything; I just want to record my own purchased books 
onto DVD/CD as Audible says I can with their blessing.  I hope someone can help 
me.

James Robinson
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to