Hello, how can I make the treble of my Dectalk stay the same when a sound plays
such
as the ding if you press the wrong key. The reason I ask this is because I am
getting
really put off when a sound plays and my Dectalk sounds like it is being
squashed. The reason I ask this again is because when I sent, I then went on
vacation but I may have accidentally deleted it. Samuel.
Wisdom of Bart: My homework was not stolen by a one-armed man
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.