Hi,not sure of your name  smile!.Alan  here fromAustralia.saw your Posting
to the P C Audio List but was warned not to reply by the Moderater.Just a
short note to say I also am interested in any responces you may recieve re
File Sharing Programs.I am a Jaws user,how about you?.Ifyou want to get
back to me,my E Mail address is:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  At 05:46 AM
8/14/05 +0200, you wrote:
>
>Hi Listers,
>
>I wonder what file sharing programs are accessible and are there free with
out spyware or addware?  What are blind people using?  I would appreciate
any responses.
>
>Thanks.
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>-- 
>Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04
>
>


-- 
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.4.6 - Release Date: 12/5/04



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  • Re: File Sharing programs Alan Pollard

Reply via email to