Hi
Well there's good news and bad.
The good news is that this software is quite accessible if you are prepared
to use the jaws cursor. I did recently have one of the creative players
(the Zen Micro) for a short period of time. The hardware wasn't as
accessible as I would like which is why I started using the iPod and the
iRiver, however the transfer software was usable if the jaws cursor was to
be used.
The bad news is that I have forgotten most things about the layout. But if
the software was to be downloaded from a web site, I could perhaps take
another look at this and advise when time permits.
Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SKYPE: brianhartgen
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:39 AM
Subject: Please, can anybody help a friend?
greetings,
I received the following message from a friend who is **not yet** into
audio on the pc so is unable to assist his contact and I am not familiar
with the area from which the question arises so am unable to assist.
Please, therefore, do **not** reply to me, by all means do so to the list
but please be sure to copy your reply to my friend, whose address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks very much on his behalf.
From: peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:39:58 0100
I have had a telephone request from Robert Gourlay, in Scotland. I
certainly am not in a position to answer his query, but I thought I would
pass it on to this list, to see if anyone can.
He is using JAWS 6 Professional, running on XP Professional, and it will
not allow him to use software related to an MP3 player, which is Creative
Labs, and the MP3 player itself is called the Creative Zenn Touch.
He is not on this list, but he has given me permission to publicise his
telephone number, even though this list is public. He can be contacted
on
(number omitted for brevity, contact peter instead)
If you send an email to me, I am quite happy to read it over the phone.
Cheers.
PETER WILKINS
All the best
from:
Colin R. Howard.
--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.13/78 - Release Date: 19/08/05
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]