In Winamp, go to file types and select winamp to play only mp3' and ogg .
Your station will now open.

Peter


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Melissa Tucker
Sent: August 20, 2005 7:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: windows media problems

I think the issue is with file types because I can play mp3s, but not other
files.  I've selected all file types.   I'm trying to listen to websites such
as 
www.wsmonline.com
and
www.bluegrasscountry.org
and I get a message saying something like "cannot open the source of these
files.  Bluegrass country has an mp3 link that comes up like it should.  Is
there a way to reinstall windows media, reset all options, or something?  I
didn't have any problems last week, and I haven't changed anything in my
settings that I'm aware of.  I'll take any suggestions.
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to