At 06:17 AM 8/23/2005, you wrote:
>See if you can get hold of the main menu review Jonathan Mosen did
>on this player   at
>Acbradio.com.

Actually Andre, the correct address for the website is
http://www.acbradio.org.
If you go to acbradio.com you're gonna get something ***totally*** 
different and it might not be pleasant, if you see what I mean.  You really 
do have to be careful about website addresses these days lol.
Either way, for folks who want a simple mp3 player, pulse ain't bad. I 
still prefer Winamp, but I do more advanced stuff that pulse isn't able to 
do.  It also can't play internet streams, and probably never will, so 
that's where Winamp shines over pulse. But if you want something simple and 
accessible to play your music, pulse is ok.



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to