From: "dennis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Editing an M4A File?

just try changing the m4a extention to mp3. highlite the file. press the f2
key to go into edit mode. now hit the end key. backspace over the m4a and
put in mp3. hit enter and you might get a worning about changing file types.
just say yes. now its an mp3. see if it plays. if it doesn't then you can
allways change it back using the above steps.