I would like to do the following with CDG or karaoke stuff. We have many CDG
CDS and would like to custom make CDG CDS to keep from having to switch
disks so much. I would Like the software to work exactly like easy CD
creater but with CDG material. I would Also Like to be able to download CDG
songs from walmart.com etc and make custom CDS as well. I would need help
with that as I don't know which formats those files are downloaded in. So I
guess the software would need to do the following.
1. would have to be able to look up karaoke discs on a database so I don't
have to edit title info.
2. Would Be able to copy a song from a CDG CD and put it on a custom CDG for
listening and viewing. 3. Would Keep a  cession opened on a CD until you are
ready to close the full cd. 4. Could download purchased music and create
custom  CDGS.
I am just getting in to Karaoke and CDG formats and would like lots of help
with my project. Don.


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to