Hi

Is there a similar type of tutorial available for the Iriver h300 series?

Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: 31 August 2005 04:36 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Tutorial on Iriver 799/899 players?

Hi Darrell.
Have a listen to Shane Jackson's fine podcast, in which he discusses a lot
of the aspects about the ifp 799.
Check it out at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/shaneslivejournal
or you can get an outline of the menu structure on the blind cool tech
podcast http://www.aph.org/tech/bct.xml I believe that's the current feed
url.