Its been a long time since I've been on this list. However I come to you
all with a question.

Has anyone used the softwhere package QBass for  midi recording, and
multi-track audio from keyboard mmoduals etc?
I don't know if scripts exist for this package or what. I'm needing to
upgrade CakeWalk Pro-Audio 9 to  something, and I wasn't sure if there
was any cheaper option then Sonar  and the scripts.

Please if you have any ideas pass them along.
If there are other programs with scripts that may be available, what are
the pros and cons of each? Would said programs be intuitive to use, and
have similar functionality to Sonar?

Thanks,
John