Whether I'm using 5.091, 5.092 or 5.093, I can't seem to get the title
streaming to work at all when listening to stations.  All I get are the http
addresses of the stations.  Furthermore, and this could be a motherboard issue,
though, I don't see why it would be, I am unable to install any version of
winamp above 5.093.  I'm using Windows xp running it on a motherboard with a
950 mhz processor.
I had tried making adjustments to the metadata configuration as far as how the
title streaming is suppose to come up, however no matter what changes I make, I
still only get the URL in the title bar.  What can be the cause of this?
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM and skype: joyctilton
Check out my Live Journal: http://joyctilton.livejournal.com