We recently bought this program to put tapes--cassette tapes--onto a more
durable medium.  Are there JAWS scripts for it, and if so, where can they be
obtained?  It seems there are still quite a few graphics that need labeling,
though we tried, with sighted help, and failed.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers B.S. Social Science M.A. Rehabilitation Counselor Education
Albany, GA
A closed mind gathers no intelligence.--Anonymous