From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joy Tilton
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 9:38 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: dvd ripper

I'm looking for one.  The only one I know of off the top of my head is this
IM2 Dvd Ripper.  But, I'm not sure just where this is acquired from.  If
there are others out there, please let me know, whether they are free or
not.  Thanks.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM and skype: joyctilton