See if someone on e-bay has a copy of cool edit pro2.0 you can purchase.
It allows multitracking and there are jaws scripts for it.
Robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
MSN instant messaging
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and mine is purely coincidental.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tony Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 4:52 AM
Subject: Voice Processing


> Listers,
>
> Using Total Recorder, I am attempting to create voice overs.  I would like
> to add a slight bit of reverb to the recording and am wondering if anyone
is
> aware of
> any relatively inexpensive software which would allow for the addition of
> effects either while recording or playback. Googling, I did find quite a
few
> freeware and shareware programs, but all have their own recording module,
> and most were pretty inaccessible. I did write to High Criteria, and
> responding with a form email, they did mention that they would consider it
> for a future add on, but it doesn't seem that it will be available soon.
>
> Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony Swartz
>
>
>


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----


> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to