Thanks to Gene Asner, Chris skarstad, Chris Judge, and others who have 
contributed
to getting me this far. But, in the venerable traditions of my academic
training, allow me to restate the problem, as I now understand it.

I have two sound cards. I would like to direct the speech from my screen
reader and the Windows system sounds defined in control Panel\Sounds and
Audio Devices through one card, and the output of Winamp and Realplayer
through the other. The problem is that, so far as I have been able to
determine, there is no way to direct either the Windows system sounds or
Realplayer through a sound card other than the Windows system default card.
If anyone knows of any way around either of these limitations, I would VERY 
MUCH
appreciate hearing about it.

Thank you, again.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
Your Source for Discounted Ideas
http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/




_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to